Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 packages strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 packages frozen strawberries
- 18 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 cup walnuts coarsely chopped
- 1 pint sour cream
- In mixing bowl combine gelatin with boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Fold strawberries in at once with juice, drained pineapple, bananas and nuts.
- Turn half the mixture into square dish or mold as first layer.
- Refrigerate until firm then spread sour cream evenly over top and gently spoon on remaining strawberry mixture and refrigerate.