Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine strawberries, ⅓-cup sugar, and amaretto in a bowl; stir well.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes. Drain, reserving juice for another use.
- Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl; stir well.
- Cover and chill.
- Arrange tortilla wedges on 2 baking sheets; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 400 °F for 7 minutes or until crisp.
- Cool on wire rack.
- To serve, arrange 8 tortilla wedges on a serving plate; top with about ⅓ cup strawberry mixture and 2½ tablespoons sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds and chocolate. Yield: 6 servings.