Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter -- melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Wash, hull, and driving Berries of your choice. If large Berries are used they should be halved.
- Sieved the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- Add the brown sugar and stir to blend.
- Combine liquid ingredients and stir into the dry ingredients until just blended.
- Fold in the Berries very lightly and carefully.spoon into a well buttered muffin tin, two thirds full.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until browned and done.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar while hot. Makes 20 to 24 medium sized muffins.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.