Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Package (12 Ounces) - milk chocolate Pieces
- 2 Packages (8 Ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Teaspoons - vanilla
- 1 Prepared 8-inch crumb piecrust
- 1 Package (16 Ounces) - frozen sliced California strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 Tablespoon - lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon - cornstarch
- Sweetened whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
Melt chocolate in double boiler over hot (not boiling) water; mix until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in chocolate and vanilla until smooth and thoroughly blended. Pour into pie crest; smooth top. Chill until firm. Meanwhile, heat strawberries in small saucepan. Mix lemon juice and cornstarch and add to strawberries. Cook and stir over medium heat until clear and thickened, about 3 to 4 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Pour over pie, spread to cover chocolate filling. Chill. Pipe top with sweetened whipped cream, if you wish. Cut into wedges to serve. Note: May use a prepared crust Makes 8 to 10 servings