Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living
- Makes about 5½ cups.
- 1 pkg. frozen strawberries, partially thawed (8 oz)
- 5 cups ice
- ¾ cup tequila
- ½ cup frozen limeade concentrate
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp orange liqueur such as Grand Marnier
- lime juice
- red decorator sugar crystals
- lime slices, fresh strawberries for garnish
- Process first 6 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Dip margarita glass rims in lime juice; dip rims on red sugar crystals, coating well.
- Pour margarita mixture into glasses.
- Serve at once.
- Garnish if desired.