Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 24 Servings
- 1 lb. (3 cups) frozen whole unsweetened California strawberries, thawed
- 2 lbs. (4 cups) butter, softened
- 6 oz. (1/2 cup) honey
- Thaw strawberries completely. Purée. Allow purée to come to room temperature.
- Beat together butter and honey. Beat in strawberry purée until light and fluffy. Cover and chill.
- To serve, scoop 2.5 oz. (1/4 cup) into serving bowl. Serve with toast or English muffins.
- Note: If butter separates, ingredients are too cold. Allow ingredients to warm, then beat until smooth.