Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 pounds strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 mango, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup sugar or to taste
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- Dice 1 cup strawberries.
- Combine in a bowl with mango and kiwi.
- Reserve and refrigerate ½ cup.
- Puree remaining halved strawberries with the sugar in food processor until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, stir in grape and lime juice and remaining diced fruit.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- To serve, ladle gazpacho into bowls.
- Top with yogurt, then reserved fruit.