Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 pounds strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 mango, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup sugar or to taste
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- Dice 1 cup strawberries.
- Combine in a bowl with mango and kiwi.
- Reserve and refrigerate ½ cup.
- Puree remaining halved strawberries with the sugar in food processor until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, stir in grape and lime juice and remaining diced fruit.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- To serve, ladle gazpacho into bowls.
- Top with yogurt, then reserved fruit.