Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup part-skin ricotta cheese
- 2 cup frozen strawberries, (no sugar added)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- In a blender or a food proccessor fitted with metal blade, place yogurt, ricotta, strawberries, vanilla and orange juice; process until smooth.
- Spoon into parfait glasses and garnish with berries and a mint sprig, if disired.
- Serve at once.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: ½ milk exchange + ½ fruit exchange; cal: 81; cho: 6 mg; car: 13g; pro: 5 mg; sod: 72 mg; fat: 1g;