Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor Estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 ounce package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2½ cups frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 large can crushed pineapple drained
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Stir gelatin in boiling water until dissolved.
- Fold in strawberries with juice, drained pineapple, mashed bananas and walnuts then pour into a rectangular pan and chill for several hours.
- Cut into 12 squares to serve.
- Garnish with a spoonful of strawberry yogurt and fresh fruit slices.