Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by the LR at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1¼ cups crushed round buttery crackers
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (4½ oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup or more of halved strawberries
- 1½ cups cold milk
- Roll out crumbs, mix with melted butter.
- Bake in 8 x 8 cake pan at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese with 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons milk.
- Spread over crumbs, spread strawberries over cream cheese layer.
- Beat pudding and 1½ cups milk until well blended, fold in 1 cup cool whip.
- Spoon over strawberries.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Can garnish with cool whip and/or a strawberry.
- Can be doubled for 9 x 13 pan.
- Happy Easter!