Contributed by the LR at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1¼ cups crushed round buttery crackers
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (4½ oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup or more of halved strawberries
- 1½ cups cold milk
- Roll out crumbs, mix with melted butter.
- Bake in 8 x 8 cake pan at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese with 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons milk.
- Spread over crumbs, spread strawberries over cream cheese layer.
- Beat pudding and 1½ cups milk until well blended, fold in 1 cup cool whip.
- Spoon over strawberries.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Can garnish with cool whip and/or a strawberry.
- Can be doubled for 9 x 13 pan.
- Happy Easter!