Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Dubach Estate in Combine, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10 ounces frozen strawberry daiquiri thawed
- 1 strawberry cake mix
- 1½ ounces Dream Whip whipped topping mix dry
- 1 tablespoon lime peel grated
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare rectangular cake pan with cooking spray the set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine cake mix, dry whipping topping and lime peel.
- Add daiquiri mix, egg whites and oil then mix until moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 40 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over top cooled cake.