Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 Servings
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 pint strawberries, mashed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Combine cream cheese and marshmallow crème in a large bowl, mixing until well blended.
- Add strawberries and whipping cream; mix well.
- Pour into 9" square pan.
- Freeze until almost firm.
- Coarsely chop mixture; spoon into chilled bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth; freeze.
- Place in refrigerator 20 - 30 minutes before serving.