Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 Servings
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 pint strawberries, mashed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Combine cream cheese and marshmallow crème in a large bowl, mixing until well blended.
- Add strawberries and whipping cream; mix well.
- Pour into 9" square pan.
- Freeze until almost firm.
- Coarsely chop mixture; spoon into chilled bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth; freeze.
- Place in refrigerator 20 - 30 minutes before serving.