Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pint basket strawberries, rinsed, stemmed and sliced
- 3 tablespoons currant jelly or 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
In bowl, toss strawberries with jelly; cover and set aside. In mixer bowl, beat Cheese, milk, juice and Sugar until smooth, fold in whipped topping. Spoon 2 tablespoons crumbs into each of four 8-to-10-ounce stemmed glasses; top each with about 1/4 cup of the strawberries, 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture, then the remaining crumbs and strawberries, dividing equally. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours. Makes 4 servings.