Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 bananas, mediun sliced
- 15 oz ricotta cheese, ff
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 egg whites, large
- 2 pack gelatin, unflavored
- 1/2 cup apple juice, frozen *
- 1 cup grape nuts
- 1/3 cup apple juice, frozen *
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- The frozen apple juice should be unsweetened, contentrate, and thawed.
- Wash, hull, and crush enough strawberries (about 15) to measure 1 cup. Slice bananas.
- Warm apple juice concentrate slightly and sprinkle gelatin on top; stir and let stand until gelatin dissolved.
- Place strawberries and bananas into blender container; blend until smooth. Add vanilla.
- Slowly add ricotta cheese; blend well. Add gelatin mixture and egg whites; blend well.
- Pour into unbaked grape nuts crust. Bake at 350 °F for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and cool. Refrigerate for 3 hours. Crust: mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Let stand a few minutes until liquid is absorbed. Press into a 9" round pan or springform pan to cover bottom of pan.
- To serve: take 1 pint strawberries, washed, hulled, slightly mash with 2 tablespoons apple juice concentrate and drizzle over each slice.