Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup of carrots, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of pecans, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of strawberries, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F. Grease and flour 12 cup Bundt cake pan.
- Beat all ingredients except strawberries in large bowl on low speed 45 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Fold in strawberries, pour into pan.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool several minutes, remove from pan.