- 2 eggs
- 100ml full fat milk
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 50ml flour
- melted butter
- 300ml or 1 1/3/c strawberries (sliced)
- confectioner's sugar
- Beat egg yolks, milk, Sugar, and flour until smooth.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry and fold in.
- Brush a large, nonstick frying pan with melted butter.
- Pour in the batter, cover, and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the Berries.
- Sprinkle with Sugar.
- Spoon over the cake, then roll up.
- Sprinkle the roll with confectioner's sugar and serve with Berries, whipped cream, or ice cream.