Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Mr Mom Mailer
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons amaretto
- 2 pints (4 cups) fresh strawberries, sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Line 2 x 9-inch round pans with foil; lightly spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix brownie mix according to box.
- Divide batter evenly into sprayed foil-lined pans; spread evenly.
- Bake for 18 – 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Remove brownies from pans by lifting foil.
- Cool completely (about 1 hour) and remove foil.
- In small bowl,combine whipped topping and amaretto; fold gently to mix.
- To assemble dessert, place one complete brownie layer, top side down, on serving plate.
- Spread with half of filling mixture.
- Arrange half of sliced strawberries in thin layer over filling.
- Top with second brownie, topside up.
- Spread with remaining mixture.
- Arrange remaining strawberry slices over top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.