Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This bread has such nice texture. The fruit flavor is very mild. I got the recipe from another group and it was posted by John Ross. I used the dough cycle and then baked this bread in a 350°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ pound loaf
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup strawberries, mashed
- ½ cup banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2½ teaspoons yeast
- Place all ingredients in your machines fully assembled pan and in the order specified by your machines manufacturer.
- Select the basic or white cycle and press start.
- After the first 10 minutes of kneading check the dough and make any necessary adjustments.