This bread has such nice texture. The fruit flavor is very mild. I got the recipe from another group and it was posted by John Ross. I used the dough cycle and then baked this bread in a 350°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ pound loaf
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup strawberries, mashed
- ½ cup banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2½ teaspoons yeast
- Place all ingredients in your machines fully assembled pan and in the order specified by your machines manufacturer.
- Select the basic or white cycle and press start.
- After the first 10 minutes of kneading check the dough and make any necessary adjustments.