Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shakes are easy to prepare and will easily travel with you in a cup. Make one on your way out the door to drink on the way to work.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (optional)
1.Add ingredients in the order listed to a blender container.
2.Puree at medium speed until thick and smooth.
3.Pour into glass and enjoy.
- Fruits and Veggies On the Go by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe