Shakes are easy to prepare and will easily travel with you in a cup. Make one on your way out the door to drink on the way to work.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (optional)
1.Add ingredients in the order listed to a blender container.
2.Puree at medium speed until thick and smooth.
3.Pour into glass and enjoy.
- Fruits and Veggies On the Go by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe