- 1 cup frozen whole strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup milk (skim and low fat work fine)
- 4 pack sugar substitute (or more to taste)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Place all ingredients in a blender and run the blender on the highest setting.
- The shake will take longer in the blender than most people will expect because of the frozen strawberries.
- However, the frozen berries along with the banana provide the smooth thickness of this drink.
- Remember, this recipe is not a scientific formula. The quantities of each ingredient are very flexible, experiment until you find your favorite.