Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 2 pint baskets California strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons Sugar (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups amaretti (almond cookie) crumbs
- mint sprigs
- In bowl, prepare pudding mix with milk as package directs, mixing in the almond extract.
- Cover and refrigerate. Sweeten strawberries with Sugar.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons into each of six 8-to-10-ounce stemmed glasses.
- Layer each with 3 tablespoons cookie crumbs and 1/3 cup pudding.
- Top with the remaining strawberries and crumbs, dividing equally.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.