- ¾ pound pork tenderloin
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- vegetable cooking spray
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- ⅓ cup poppy seed dressing
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- chili flakes, optional
- Slice the pork across the grain into 1/8-inch strips; season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Brown pork strips in large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add onions and walnuts; cook 1 minute. Add rice, poppy seed dressing and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Transfer to large container; chill.
- Add strawberries just before serving. Sprinkle with the chili flakes, if desired.