- 3/4 pound Pork tenderloin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup poppy seed dressing
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Slice the Pork across the grain into 1/8-inch strips; season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Brown Pork strips in large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add onions and walnuts; cook 1 minute. Add rice, poppy seed dressing and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Transfer to large container; chill.
- Add strawberries just before serving.