Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3/4 pound Chicken tenders
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup poppyseed dressing
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
Season Chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook Chicken in large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes. Add onions and walnuts; cook 1 minute. Add rice, dressing and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Transfer to large container; chill. Add strawberries just before serving.