Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped prepared chutney
- 1 teaspoon each grated lime peel, salt and curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups diced cooked Chicken
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 pints fresh California strawberries, stemmed, divided
- lettuce leaves
In large bowl mix Mayonnaise, chutney, lime peel, salt, curry powder and lime juice. Add Chicken, celery and Onion; toss, cover and chill. Just before serving, slice 1 pint of the strawberries; gently toss with Chicken mixture. To assemble salad, line platter or individual serving plates with lettuce. Mound Chicken mixture in center. Garnish with whole strawberries. Makes 4 servings