Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 cups lightly packed, torn butter lettuce
- 1 pint basket (12 to 14 ounces) California strawberries, stemmed and sliced 1/3 inch thick
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- orange Vinaigrette (recipe follows)
- 6 tablespoons whole pecans, toasted
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue Cheese
In large bowl, toss lettuce, strawberries, Onion and orange Vinaigrette. Divide equally on six salad plates. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon pecans and 1 tablespoon blue Cheese. Makes 6 side-dish servings orange Vinaigrette: In small bowl, whisk 3 tablespoons vegetable oil; 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar; 1 1/2 tablespoons thawed, frozen orange juice concentrate; 1 tablespoon honey; 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper. Makes about 1/2 cup