- Chill 5-cup metal bowl or bombe mold.
- Press sorbet into bottom and up sides of bowl or mold.
- Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- Place ice cream in large bowl.
- Gently fold in cookie crumbs, amaretto and grated chocolate.
- Spoon ice cream mixture into center of sorbet.
- Cover and freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- To serve, dip mold into hot water for a few seconds.
- Place plate upside- down on top of mold and invert onto plate.
- Garnish bombe with whole or sliced fresh strawberries.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.