Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- When buying strawberries choose fruit that is brightly colored, firm and unblemished.
- For the best flavor, serve the Berries at room temperature.
- The delicate flavor will then be at its most intense.
- Place the raspberries and Sugar in a saucepan and cook over a low heat, with stirring occasionally, until simmering.
- Cook gently for 5 minutes, then leave to cool.
- Halve the passion fruits and scoop out the seeds and juice.
- Pour the raspberries into a blender or food processor, add the passion fruit pulp and blend for a few seconds.
- Rub the fruit sauce through a fine nylon sieve to remove the seeds.
- Fold the strawberries into the sauce, then spoon into four stemmed glasses. Serve with plain finger biscuits.