Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Strawberries with Creamy Lime Dip from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle and King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
- Serves: 8
- 3 cups small strawberries
- 1 x 8-ounce carton nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- In a small serving bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar, lime peel and lime juice.
- Wash the strawberries, place on paper towels to dry then serve with the dip.