Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serving Size : 6
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate — (Ghirardelli)
- 1 long biscotti — your choice
- 1 quart large strawberries (unhulled) — rinsed and dried
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water or using the microwave melting directions on the package.
- Turn the biscotti into crumbs by taking a rolling pin to it after you've placed it in a heavy-duty plastic bag.
- Holding onto the hull, dip watch berry into the melted chocolate to cover half the berry, then into the crumbs.
- Set on a sheet of waxed paper until the chocolate is firm.