Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The perfect treat for summer-or anytime you have a yen for something cold, sweet and chocolaty. When you've reached pre-maintenance and lifetime maintenance, you can indulge in this scrumptious frozen treat.
- ¾ cup Atkins Deluxe Fudge Brownie Mix (half of an 8½ oz package)
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup water
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granular sugar substitute
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ of 1 Atkins Endulge chocolate candy bar, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 °F. Line two 8"-square baking pans with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix, egg, butter and water, stirring until smooth.
- Divide batter between pans. Bake 20 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack; invert cakes onto a cutting board and peel off foil.
- In a mixer bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat the heavy cream to soft peaks.
- In another mixer bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar substitute, vanilla extract and 1/3 cup of the whipped cream. With an electric mixer on low, beat just until blended.
- Add the remaining whipped cream and continue to beat on low just until combined.
- Divide and spread cream cheese mixture over brownie squares.
- Top one of the brownie squares with strawberries.
- Place second cake (cream cheese side down) over Berries.
- Wrap well in plastic wrap and freeze 2 to 3 hours, until set.
- Remove brownie sandwiches from freezer and cut into 8 bars.
- Place Endulge bar in a small plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 60 seconds, until melted.
- Cut a tiny piece off corner of bag and pipe chocolate swirls over brownies.
- Place in freezer 5 minutes to set chocolate.
- Wrap each bar in plastic wrap and store in freezer until ready to serve.