Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Watson Estate in McKinney, Texas in 1991. Dated 1957.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In large non-stick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat and cook pork chops turning once until browned on both sides.
- Transfer to plate. Set aside.
- Add onion to skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring until softened.
- Meanwhile in small bowl combine ketchup, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard and pepper.
- Pour into skillet. Bring to boil.
- Return pork and any accumulated juices to skillet, turning to coat.
- Reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook, stirring and turning pork chops occasionally until sauce is thickened.