Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
Optional stuff Edit
- more chocolate chips or almond bark to coat
- chopped nuts
- shredded coconut
- cocoa powder
- flavored liqueur
- Blend vegan cream cheese and powered sugar in a food processor, slowly adding the sugar to the cream cheese.
- Melt the chocolate chips on the stove and add the melted chips to the cream cheese mixture, blending until it's all mixed in.
- If you want,you can add a tablespoon or more of flavored liqueur (hazelnut, peppermint, etc.) to the mixture and blend a little bit longer.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour and a half - 2 hours roll the mixture with your hands into little balls.
- Roll the balls into the topping of your choice.
- Chopped nuts, shredded coconut, cocoa powder, etc.
- You can also melt some more chocolate chips or almond bark and dip the truffles in that and refrigerate, so that they have a hard "coat" over them store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.