Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
Optional stuff Edit
- more chocolate chips or almond bark to coat
- chopped nuts
- shredded coconut
- cocoa powder
- flavored liqueur
- Blend vegan cream cheese and powered sugar in a food processor, slowly adding the sugar to the cream cheese.
- Melt the chocolate chips on the stove and add the melted chips to the cream cheese mixture, blending until it's all mixed in.
- If you want,you can add a tablespoon or more of flavored liqueur (hazelnut, peppermint, etc.) to the mixture and blend a little bit longer.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour and a half - 2 hours roll the mixture with your hands into little balls.
- Roll the balls into the topping of your choice.
- Chopped nuts, shredded coconut, cocoa powder, etc.
- You can also melt some more chocolate chips or almond bark and dip the truffles in that and refrigerate, so that they have a hard "coat" over them store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.