Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 pound collard or turnip greens
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 chicken thighs, boned
- 3 tablespoons Canola oil
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Wash, stem, and slice greens. Place greens in large pot of boiling water; add bouillon cubes. Boil 5 minutes; drain.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat oil in large skillet and add chicken. Toss over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes until nearly done.
- Add greens and hot sauce. Toss until greens are heated through and coated with chicken juices.
- Just before serving, sprinkle toasted pecans over chicken and greens.