Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups dry thin spaghetti (broken in half)
- olive oil or peanut oil
- ½ sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¾ cup sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup frozen peas or snow peas
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 x 11 oz can mandarin orange segments, drained, reserving liquid
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce
- (optional: sesame oil and red pepper flakes)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, drizzle a small amount of oil and sauté the onions for1 minutes.
- Add the garlic, green pepper, bean sprouts and mushrooms and sauté until mushrooms begin to soften.
- Combine the reserved juice and enough water to equal one-half to ¾ cup.
- Blend in cornstarch, ginger, soy sauce and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes if you wish.
- Push the vegetables aside and add the liquid.
- Stir and cook until it starts to thicken.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix it and the vegetables in with the thickened sauce in the pan.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of sesame oil and top with the orange pieces.
You can add leftover meat with the vegetables: pork, beef, shrimp or chicken works great.