Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 x 6-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp sherry or vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp peeled, grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut into ⅛-inch-thick slices (2¼ cups)
- 2 small parsley roots, halved lengthwise and cut into ⅛-inch-thick slices (1 cup)
- 6 daikon, peeled, halved lengthwise, cut into ⅛-inch-thick slices (2 cups)
- 6 medium red radishes, halved and cut into ⅛-inch-thick slices ( ¾ cup)
- 1 bunch green onions, trimmed well, cut into 2-inch lengths and julienned
- 1½ cups broccoli sprouts
- prepared hoisin sauce as needed
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat tortillas on each side briefly until warmed and soft.
- Wrap in clean towel, stacked, until ready to fill.
- In small bowl, combine tamari, sherry or vegetable broth, water and brown sugar.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Set aside.
- In large wok or cast iron skillet, heat oil over high heat.
- Add ginger and garlic and stir-fry about 1 minute.
- Add carrots and parsley roots and stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Add daikon and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add radishes and green onions and stir-fry another 2 minutes.
- Add reserved tamari mixture.
- Cook, stirring and turning ingredients until liquid is almost evaporated.
- Add broccoli sprouts and cook just to heat through, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Divide ingredients into 8 portions.
- Spread each tortilla with hoisin sauce (about 2 teaspoons).
- Spoon some stir-fried vegetables onto tortilla and roll up.