- Cut tofu into ½-inch-thick slices.
- Blot well between several layers of paper towels, then cut into 1-inch dice.
- In wok or wide skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add tofu and stir-fry until golden on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add bok choy, scallions, garlic, stir-fry sauce and 2 tablespoons water.
- Stir-fry until bok choy is wilted, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in crushed red pepper flakes and peanuts if using, and serve right away.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.