Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This spicy entrée is delicious served with rice or noodles.
- 4 tbsp beef broth
- ½ tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tbsp minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into
- 4 cups shredded napa cabbage
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp red pepper flakes
- 8 each green onions, chopped
- Heat broth in a large nonstick frying pan or in a wok.
- Stir-fry the garlic, ginger, and green onions for 1 minute.
- Add pork and stir-fry until pink color is nearly gone, about 1 minute.
- Mix in cabbage, cover, and continue cooking for 3–5 minutes or until cabbage is tender, stirring once.
- Season with salt and red pepper flakes to taste.