Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 2 tablespoons soybean oil
- ½ cup vertically sliced onions
- 2 cups Chinese pea pods
- 1 cup sweet red bell pepper, cubed
- 6 oz. cooked pork cut in 2-inch strips
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms,
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- ½ teaspoon sugar, pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet or wok over medium high heat about 1 minute or until hot.
- Add onions and stir-fry about 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and pork is thoroughly heated.