Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 2 tablespoons soybean oil
- ½ cup vertically sliced onions
- 2 cups Chinese pea pods
- 1 cup sweet red bell pepper, cubed
- 6 oz. cooked pork cut in 2-inch strips
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms,
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- ½ teaspoon sugar, pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet or wok over medium high heat about 1 minute or until hot.
- Add onions and stir-fry about 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and pork is thoroughly heated.