Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seafood Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups diagonally sliced celery
- 2 cups (8 oz) crawfish tails
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 large green pepper, cut in thin strips
- Chinese vegetables
- 1 can (10¾ oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 can (3 oz) rice noodles or chow mein noodles
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add celery, onion and green pepper. Cook until tender crisp.
- Blend soup and chicken broth. Add to skillet.
- Stir in soy sauce, pepper, crawfish and Chinese vegetables (which have been rinsed and drained). Cook only until heated through.
- Serve over beds of fluffy rice and top with noodles.