Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1½ pounds boned and skinned chicken cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1½ large green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 1¼ cups chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Season chicken with paprika, garlic powder and ground pepper.
- Stir-fry chicken in oil in large skillet or wok 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add green peppers, onion, celery and ½ cup broth; cover and steam 1½ minutes.
- Blend remaining ¾ cup broth with cornstarch and soy sauce.
- Stir into chicken-vegetable mixture.
- Add tomatoes; cook, stirring, about 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Serve over hot rice.