Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb pork strips
- 4 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (purchased)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tart green apple, cored and diced
- ¼ cup pecan pieces
- Season pork strips with 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning.
- Toss pepper, apple and pecans with the remaining seasoning, reserve.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork strips, without crowding. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the pepper-apple mixture; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Return pork to skillet and stir to mix well.