Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb pork strips
- 4 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (purchased)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tart green apple, cored and diced
- ¼ cup pecan pieces
- Season pork strips with 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning.
- Toss pepper, apple and pecans with the remaining seasoning, reserve.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork strips, without crowding. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the pepper-apple mixture; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Return pork to skillet and stir to mix well.