Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ lb beef tenderloin
- 1 tbsp white wine
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 3 ounces green peppers
- 3 red peppers
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- Cut the beef into thin strips and season with the rice wine, sugar, soy sauce, salt and cornstarch.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut the green peppers into thin strips and soak them in water to remove some of the heat.
- Slice the garlic into flat pieces.
- Stir fry the green pepper and red pepper strips lightly with the salt and sugar in an oiled pan.
- Stir fry the garlic and seasoned beef in lightly oiled pan.
- Add the peppers and stir fry again.