Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 pound beef steak, julienne
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 slices ginger root, chopped
- 2½ tablespoons oyster sauce
- ¾ teaspoon sugar
- pepper as desired
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 4 tablespoons beef stock
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Cut the beef and rub the pieces with the salt and vegetable oil.
- Prepare the sauce ingredients and chop the ginger.
- Heat the wok and add oil.
- When oil is ready, add the beef, pushing the pieces out so that they cook evenly.
- Turn once.
- Stir-fry until the meat changes color.
- Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add oil and stir-fry the ginger.
- Add the oyster sauce and sugar.
- Make a well in the middle of the wok and add the sauce mixture, stirring to thicken.
- Add the meat, mix quickly, and serve on a heated dish.