Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup (about 2 ounces) fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- ½ pound fresh spinach, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and coarsely chopped
- Partially freeze steak; slice across the grain into ⅛-inch strips. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil, gingerroot and garlic in large skillet or wok over high heat until hot.
- Stir-fry beef (half at a time) 1 to 2 minutes. Remove Beef; keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil; heat until hot. Add onion and mushrooms; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, soy sauce and honey. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add beef and rice; toss lightly. Serve over spinach.
- Top with tomato; serve immediately.