- Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
- Sauté the onions and the zucchini.
- Add tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients (except the eggs and the cheese).
- Add some water and cook in low heat until the ingredients soften and absorb their juice.
- Beat the eggs and the cheese with a mixer.
- Lower the temperature and pour the egg mixture on top of the zucchini.
- Cook until the egg thickens.
- Cover the saucepan and cook for some more minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.