Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 jointed young rabbit
- 500 g belly of pork, cut into portions
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 small carrots, peeled and sliced
- 250 g shelled peas
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 glass red wine
- 3 tablespoons tomato purée
- oil for frying
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a deep casserole and fry the rabbit joints lightly on both sides remove from the casserole and set aside fry the pork belly in the same oil and set aside to fry the onion and garlic in the same oil add the rabbit and pork to the casserole.
- Add the tomato puree diluted in the glass of water bring to boil.
- Add the glass of red wine bring to boil.
- Then lower the heat, add the bay leaves season to taste and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the carrots and peas and cook for further 15 minutes or until the rabbit is tender.
- The sauce should have reduced by half.