Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Remove the paua from it's shell with a sharp knife. Cut away the pewa or soft part of the paua (this may be used for soup). Press out the two teeth from the mouth.
- Dice the paua and the onion.
- Fry the Onion in butter until it is cooked and then add the diced paua.
- Cover with two cups boiling water and simmer gently until it is cooked.
- Mix salt and flour with a little water to make a smooth paste and then thicken.