Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 Lamb Forequarter Chops
- salt and Pepper to taste
- Dripping for frying, or oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried Thyme
- Heat a very small amount of dripping or oil in a deep pan.
- When oil is smoking add chops, and quickly brown on both sides.
- Add chopped Onion and almost cover chops with water.
- Simmer for about half an hour.
- Just before serving, lift chops from pan, and add breadcrumbs and thyme to remaining liquid to form a sauce.
- Serve with Potato dumplings and tomato sauce.