- Peel and slice one very green, medium sized papaya.
- There should be about two cups of fruit.
- Drop it into rapidly boiling salted water.
- Simmer for about one-half hour, or until fruit is tender.
- Drain well. An excellent side dish to stews.
- Add: 1 Tbsp butter, dash of nutmeg.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.