Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500g Bramley Apples, quartered cored and peeled,
- 50g Caster sugar,
- 1 tbsp water
- Slice the apples and place in a medium pan with the sugar and water.
- Cover the pan and put it on the hob over a medium heat.
- When it comes to the boil, put the timer on for 5 minutes and leave to cook.
- Give it a stir after about 4 minutes, the apple slices will start to dissolve and become fluffy. Cook for a further 1 – 2 minutes or until the apple is fluffy but a few chunks are still visible.
- Taste the mixture adding more sugar to your taste if required.
- Leave to cool then spoon into a bowl and refrigerate for up to 1 week.